Anchorage Programming Workshop will be participating in Anchorage’s first Maker Faire! We’ve reserved a booth and have been invited to talk about APW on the main stage. (By the way, we’re definitely interested in your ideas for fun programming-related things to do at the booth!)
All of the details can be found at makerfaireanchorage.com, but here are a few important ones:
- Where: Loussac Library (3600 Denali St)
- When: July 27, noon – 6pm
- What’s a Maker Faire: Have a look at this slideshow and this video (from the world’s biggest Maker Faire).
- How much are tickets: $5 (tickets can be purchased here)
- How to volunteer: If you want to hang out at our booth, contact us or just show up; or if you want to help with the event itself, Will Kyzer will be delighted to have your help!
Or if you’d like, here’s a flyer (PDF) you can print.
Here’s a link to our slides.